Friday, October 3, 2008

8 day unofficial off... because of wisdom tooth...

so does that means to say that people who extract wisdom tooth during NS days is to get off? or because extraction is free? hmmmm....

24th Sept, i had my blood test done at national health board (NHB). guess what? i didn't bring my form. and so i got to make my way to national dental center (NDC) to get a new form. back at health board's lab room, the fear of needles came because my medic did a bad injection of needles on me and i was a little afraid. had 3 in a row withdrawal of blood for blood test by them but it was a horror to me, because they kept missing the veins and my head was on fire by the second needle. navigation's took place as the needle went it. vomit blood!

today, 3rd October, my appointment to remove my wisdom tooth at 0915hrs. was very calm. was asked to change and wait for like 2 hrs? the wait was painful because i want it out soon. =(

so when the doctor inject a needle in me, i look at my hands as she applies the anaesthetic on me. when she pierce, thankfully it was a bull's eye and i didn't feel any pain. shortly i was ask to go into the operating room. the temperature was cold, 20.7 deg Celsius! and i am feeling my pores are crying out loud, cold!!!so they let me smell this oxygen, that smells more like wasabi, and they injected this dunno what drug into me, i was put to sleep.

before the operation starts off, i was being briefed on the things that will be happening. thank God that I'm not awake and know what has happened. because it is just too scary to see.

they injected this drug in my vein, i felt burning sensation on my hard. suddenly i just knock out like that, evey when i tried to stay awake! so when i was in deep sleep, they insert a breathing tube into my right nostril, all the way down to my windpipe. and i was told to expect some dry blood in my nose! the operation was very smooth, they manage to pluck out 2 teeth perfectly and the other one so sad to see it being smashed up while trying to extract it. it was very disgusting! dare not to see it. but i will be washing it soon. because i wanna keep. hahaha

when i woke up, i couldn't talk when i first awake. my throat was really dry and i was served with a glass of grapes juice. it was like so refreshing when i sip in like 5ml? i couldn't feel my lips back than, when my lips came in contact with the plastic cup i touched. my tongue was still not back in good conditions yet. so when the water touches my tongue, it was tasteless. but i used it to wet my throat, it was so dried up. a clear cough and I'm speaking with confidence again! haha!!

Xiang was there to pick me up. was really glad that he came to see me home. worst still i didn't had enough in my bank, and he paid the payable amount for me. i was really thankful by his actions. I'm wondering what lunch is appropriate to treat him as a form of appreciation.

took a cab home, and he came up to my house. saw my dog but my dog couldn't recognise him and kept barking at him, till he smelled his hands. he saw the rabbit that ranger ask me to safe keep for him for dunno how long. well, at least at home now got 2 whitie, very nice to play around but it seems like the rabbit is afraid of the dog. we'll see how things goes about.

anyway, my dog cried because he couldnt play ith rabbit. haha!

No comments: