Monday, November 3, 2008

14 days later

so fast and 14 days have passed. i sometimes wonder if it is because i am going to ORD and so time fly super fast. or not was it the things i did that doesn't allow me to take a rest?

this 14 days i have done so many things! i started a part time job at bugis as a trainee chef. woot! i get to learn how to prepare dishes. hope this coming fri and sat will not be so jam pack as i still got so many things not learned yet. hee... i'm working in a restaurant in bugis, SMS me if you wanna know where i am at.

good things happening to me non-stop, things like:
my USMS ideas are awarded, though amount very small, still i got money from army!
data entry job confirm more jobs for me way before their event ended.
part time chef got more working opportunity

with a Almighty God I serve and worship, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!

I'm glad that i found this God that i worship because He open doors for me. though small, yet i'm grateful with the little things he has done to me and for me.

many more doors i believe it will open and be opened for me... (i sounded a little like Ali ba ba)

suddenly i have an urge for a merge... i didn't know why is this happening... don't ask me why but it just came... and i'm looking for a date still... hahaha

red wine, appreciation in progress... =) woot!

and my computer break down! and i am so bored at home. waiting TV and can't do anything productive. sad... how i wish i can find the right tools to repair my computer ASAP.

No comments: