Saturday, April 18, 2009

Everything needs time...

When a chef cooks his steak, he will always have to watch the fire and texture of the meat.

Fire too big -> cook time lesser
Fire too small -> cook time longer
Meat too thick -> cook time longer
Meat too thin -> cook time lesser

Working at my new workplace really tested my skills in the area of management. I now realise that I have failed to manage my things well enough and often find myself doing wrong things one after another. I have focus on the wrong things time and again. Many a times I'm feeling kinda sick of myself doing the wrong thing most the time.

I really thank God that even though I have been doing wrong things time and over again, my co-workers are still kind enough to teach me patiently to suggest and guide me a better way to complete a task.

I can't wait to have another breakthrough in the area of my work. I have been spending too much time... How can I breakthrough to the next level of multi tasking?

In office, where does it stands in the profiling?
D, I, S or C ???
In my own profiling, i'm in the centre. Sometimes i'm so stuck.
when i turn left, I sometimes turn too much to the left and forgot about the right.
when i turn right, I sometimes turn too much to the right and forgot about the left.

Conclusion -> I HAVE TO look at my left and right not too much and not too little. I need to talk more.

I HAVE TO START TALKING TO GET THINGS DONE!!!!

Dear God, this is Your to-do list that I believe You can do to me:
1) Good memory capacity
2) Mutli task breakthrough to another level
3) Able to complete more things within a short period of time
4) Able to manage time, transport expenses, stocks movement records well
5) Another breakthrough of communications with co-workers

God, please help me. I entrust my hope on You.

No comments: