Monday, April 16, 2007

lazy, tired, forgetful, full of excuses and most of all regretful

As i have promised to continue my blog on the first day of chinese new year, till now i have been lazy enough to write my blog. i feel so lazy, felt uneasy to describe myself over the blog. i got this strange feeling... it somehow hold me back from coming back to this site to update my sua_ku's blog...

but at times i do want to tell others my feeling but i just can't find the right person... the person that will give me the ultimate solution to my problems that i am facing now. now, i'm still strong enough to take this crisis but i am not sure how long can i hold on to it. i hope that there will be a solution for me fast, and its real fast. i can see that my bills are piling up and my monthly pay is not enough for me now. in fact, i am still shortage... hopefully things will change after i got the money that govt is giving away to the citizen.

i really wish that the day of my debts will come soon because i will than have money to start saving for my future. i really regret for not saving at all when i was at a younger age. i'm turning 24 this year and i have no saving.

shame on myself!

No comments: