Sunday, May 13, 2007

The barks of dogs

Today my sister was so eager to get out of the house to go to Pasir Ris Pet farm to adopt a dog but just that she could not take back the dog because the owner said that she has to go through some training, communication and playtime with the dog.

We walk through the pet farm. It was big, more like half a soccer field that size and there were full of cats and dogs. So many kind of different breed, my sister still insist of wanting to get multist (was it spelt like that?) when i wanted something else but just too bad that the dog was not for adoption as it is house at the farm just for recovery.

We started touring in the dog section first. I saw quite a number of dogs that I like but I knew that I have no time for them. Some were so big and huggable and i somehow have an urge to open the cage, go in and give them a hug.

After touring in the dog section, we headed to see cats. They were so sleepy! I even saw a few garfield cats as well. They were real FAT! I even saw a poor cat with 3 legs. Its such a poor thing for the cat that it lost a front limb.

It was really a meaningful experience for me as I have never been to a farm before! I should try to find time to communicate more with dogs!

No comments: