Tuesday, August 14, 2007

facing computers and facts

after i finish my course, it seems like i have nothing much to do like that and it took me some time before i finally got some things to do. when i got back, i am still very lost about where they put the stuff and all and i took me like 3 weeks or so to know where are all these stuff at.

even though i am tasked to do important things, i don't understand why i still got time to come around the Internet and surf the net, seriously don't know why. nowadays in camp is really bored for me as i have a television with a spoil antenna port that i totally cannot watch television at all. sigh... in bunk, i only can listen to the radio and play my audio Cd's which i bought from home.

i really hope i can do something useful in camp as life in camp is really bored even though i have tried to entertain myself with lots of stuff. I'm afraid that I'll get sick of doing these things soon.

all weekends for me is either staying at home playing the game "Emperor, rise of the middle nation" or going out with my besttest buddy, shaq, to wherever he goes.

just yesterday, i planned to stay a little more longer in the army as i have decided to go for part time studies in diploma and degree in business management. I've yet to find out more about other schools but roughly the plan is out. now i just have to wait and execute my plan out. hope things won't screw up for me again.

No comments: