Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Life at work

after i pass out from ASTW, i was sent back to my parent unit. i miss this home so much... as i walk around the buildings, past memories flash back. still remembering the days of when i was first posted to this place, the new friends that i knew, the kinda "inhuman torture" that i have given to the new soldiers and all... it seems that everything just ended last week and it started all over again on the following week. everything seems to be happening so fast...

when i got back, there were few new faces that i have never seen before... when i got back, it seems like i have forgotten the clerks, the clerks that i have always been chatting with. it took me some time to refresh myself who are they before i started talking and gossiping with them AGAIN. i also notice that i seems to have change into a different person after the course, a more discipline and "on the ball" person. has platoon sergeant course done that to me? i don't feel what i am in the past. i tend to be rebellious and slack before the course. now for what you see in me is a total different me. it is an opposite of what i am in the past. what has happen to me?

something seems to have struck me to work hard. till today i don't know why am i doing so even i have decided to leave the force. but for what i have seen and felt, i felt that its a shame for me to stay in the force because discipline is lagging. even after enforcing, they will be back to square one at the end of the day. its a sad thing that i can say.

i wonder when can i type in something happy... sigh!

No comments: