Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New again!

Caleb invited me to his church to see him perform. i thought that it will be just a normal singing performance but somehow, the performance made me felt something that i have lost 7 years ago, that was attending church! the feeling for me was wonderful but i'm not sure how will the others feel.

i felt an urge to go back to God, that was how i felt in the middle of the performance. what i can said was that the love of God was more powerful than any other love that could be found on earth as it is in heaven.

as the performance ended, i took some actions, i sms faith to ask her to bring me to church. she simply replied me that she has stop going because of personal reason. :( but she will ask her sister to bring me to church. :)

the next day, we met at expo mrt station. there are so many people! they even have usher along the road side. there were so many people making their way to church! and as i walk into the entrance of the church, i felt like i was walking into a concert hall! but in fact it was a concert hall and it doesn't look like church.

tears were so uncontrollable for me that it just kept flowing down during worship time. i have always though that i am able to control my emotions but i was very wrong this time. it just flowing down. i couldn't control it at all. no idea why... before the service ended, i respond to the call, i saw pastor aries, he was my cell group leader 7 years ago when i was in church. by than he was addressed brother aries, now pastor aries. he was very shock to see me and could see that he felt very happy for me. we exchange contacts when the service ended.

attending church was that fun and good. can't wait to attend church service every sat now. :)

No comments: