Monday, October 1, 2007

Energy + Motion = Emotion

lately i seems to be able to control my emotions over the unhappy side. i don't seems to get angry or sad so easily as before... was it the lessons i have learn from the past or books that i have been reading on?

i just still cant control my happy emotions yet. still learning and practicing how to control it. so in any cases, when i'm angry or sad or fustrated or whatever bad moods i have, i just have to calm myself down because i can't think when these bad moods are running around my mind. i am not going to let my emotions push me around anymore... i'm making way for my pride, confidence and professionalism take full control of my mind, to make things happen.

serlin have declared that we stayed as friends because she wanted to focus on her studies and business. it was quite a sad thing for me to see as we sms, i even tested water and she really showed me how much she wanted to stay single. so i just have 2 options, "KIV" or "New one."

lately i attended my friend's ROM, she was a year older than me and we knew each other like since i was 15 or 16, together with my buddy, we were all working neighbours. days like christmas or chinese new year, we will often come out for gathering and catch-up. time really fly fast as she is now officially married. next year end will be their customary wedding dinners. hope it will stick to their plans... when they were announced "man and wife", deep in me, i wonder when will my turn come...

now only leaving me, shaq and desmond. i had a $50 bet with shaq that desmond will be next as i am still single, shaq is single but unavailable and desmond is attached. hope he will be the next one... and also, i have to think where should i have my ROM and customary dinner be held! i want it grand! =)

i have been reading rich dad poor dad lately and yes, i understand that doing business is not an easy thing but nonetheless, i'm still giving it a shot. i don't wanna waste my life working, just like a hamster running in the cage. now i officially say, i have a new hobby of READING!!!

sometimes i just wonder why people hate reading when you're reading something that will help you, regardless of helping you grow rich or look better or whatever that is good. reading no good meh? "its actually what you read" is what i will say to a person that hates reading. those who hate reading should give a try... can ask me what books to read... =)

No comments: