Monday, May 12, 2008

monday not blue!

i was on a 24 hrs duty on Sunday, mother's day... i missed having dinner with my mum, so i make up by having it with her on Monday dinner instead. i have not got a Monday off. the feeling was so different! i miss the days of not going to work. i wished that this Monday will not pass by so fast. i made this very Monday a good one...

after duty, i went to register for my basic theory again! i hope this time i will pass it once and for all... very sick of myself whenever i fail, and the most irritating thing is that you don't even know where were you wrong at. so hopefully i can pass through the grace of God's eye...

after that i went home, hunt for my swimming trunks and hit Tampines SAFRA for a good time swim! it was a wonderful swim and at the same time a wonderful sun-tan... i swam for about 2 hrs and less... and maybe around 40 laps... my back was aching though i swim at a very slow pace... the weather was thankfully good, with the sun not so hot and not hiding away... :)

after swim, i head back home, with a bit of mild sun burn here and there... i relax by playing starcraft brood war. i have not been playing games for so long! it was wonderful that no one called me for work! it was like sunday but not sunday!

after gaming, myself and my mum head to bugis to meet my sister for a family dinner. also a make up for mother's day dinner. we ate at a vegetarian restaurant... food was good! i love it, event though it was vegetarian... after dinner, we head back home... and i continued gaming again...

what a day! i wish i can have this kind of weekday every week, before i starts school with the cooking school (which i have yet to decide which to go). i hope everyday will be the same! :)

No comments: