Monday, May 19, 2008

what the world!!!

"what is wrong with my mother and sister???" this question have been burning in my mind for a very very long time! they are doing funny things at all times... and the most irritating thing is, the so called "funny things" they always do, never fail to piss me off...

the friends of their own parents are behaving like this as well... why is this so? why have they been behaving so strangely? my mum have been going to temple and i think she has lost her mind! she just keep going to temple and pray after work. she will leave house at 5pm and return at around 10pm or 11pm and head to bed shortly. it might sound normal to everyone but it wasn't to me...

house chores have been abandon. leaving most of the chores to my sister, asking her to do the washing. she can even go to the extend of boiling water and forget that she is boiling water and just step out of the house just to go temple and pray, and even ask me to return back to the house to check if she off it.

ya i may sound very obedient to listen to her, but just cant stand her sillyness and lameness of going to temple and OVER-PRAY !!!!!!!!!! this have been getting on my nerves for very long... i even have shirt that needs to be washed, and for 2 weeks, the shirt have not been into water for washing. every month i have been giving enough to sustain all her stupid "donation", transport fees to temple and all.

i felt like leaving home... stay alone or with strangers also can... i was made too in-dependent! i don't even have a proper room for myself. my room is more like a store room or guest room for my sister and my mother... and it sound very stupid and crazy! my mum is sharing a queen size bed with my sister all the while, until i bought a cooler and put in my room, the next day, my mum was sleeping in my room! i was so irritated with her actions...

the urge of shifting out have been getting more and more wanting. everything i do seems wrong, she just keep nagging and nagging non-stop over the same topic for days/weeks and even up to months... explaining to my mum is like a waste of time. she thinks that being in the army sounds so cool and relax. she can even bark at me on sunday night what time i need to go back camp if not, I WILL BE PUNISHED!!!!! i have told her a thousand and one time that i must be back before 12 and she just cant get it into her head. is my chinese so poor that she can't understand? every sunday she will say the same thing, I WILL BE PUNISHED IF I AM LATE!!! WTF !!!!

why can't i really have an own room? even at times when i lock my room, they will take the keys and open up my fucking door! this is something that i cannot stand... telling her thousand and one time seems useless... must tell her one million time, nag back at her and let her taste her own medicine... my mum love to keep junks and they all keep in my room... WTF !!!

thanks for reading my complains... i don't wish to spoil the remaining of my night...

No comments: