Thursday, December 18, 2008

C.H.I.N.A.

CHINA = Chinese Held In North Asia ????

"you know ah, the china people all very cunning one leh, be very careful hor?"
"china people are so dirty!"
"these china kia just like to talk so loud even when they are so close to one another."

these are the common few things that we will be complaining about china people, sometimes i do complain about them too but what to do? they sometimes really behave like what singaporeans complain about them...

and i'll be away from 19th Dec and 27th Dec to china to see relatives and also to relax myself. =)

i'm missing Christmas this year!!! But thank Got i am back for the last 2008 Dec service.

Ivan is sending me off tomorrow and he's coming at 0930hrs to pick me up. i cant wait for tomorrow... finally a very own vacation! and a break from my SAF... woooOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shall come back with more updates !!!

to my brothers and sisters in Christ, please help to manage the cell group well. i'm letting go of my "title" because i am going to groom you guys up! i'm not gonna spoon feed you guys anymore... so get ready to face the challenges ahead! =)

Advance Merry Christmas to all my beloved readers and friends.

Love you guys!! 2009 will be a better one than 2008!!!

No comments: