Tuesday, December 2, 2008

when things don't go your way...

things should be going well for me but instead, it was the other way round. it seems like i am on the wrong side of the road, facing the on-coming traffic... nothing went well! don't understand why is this happening too...am i facing stress??

Family, Church, Finances, Career, Time management, Health and Discipline. it has all turned bad. nothing good is coming out of me. I get tired easily, i lost my patience, i messed up my time, i lost my discipline, i felt that i am in a poverty situation now.

i don't know what is going through me, but sure i am restless in me.

i somehow realized that i cant keep up the pace of the kitchen and i also come to a conclusion that, interest really cannot be taken as a rice bowl. people have been saying it to me but i have put it on a deaf ear and i still say i can do it. time has proven, i can't.

i don't know what is happening... but i pray that the U turn point is near... i'm going through something that i have never experience before...

maybe because the worry of money... =(

No comments: