Thursday, February 5, 2009

House warming

Sat was wen jie and siew lee's new house warming and also another get together with jia hui, desmond and wife at their places. though they didnt have much, so they ask if it is ok for us to cook a little thing over and we'll dine together. we were all alright with the idea. i was the first to reach, so i got myself to start preparing the spaggatti for the second time. but this time with a little pressure, their stomach depends on my noodles.

this time round, the spaggatti was less oily but the texture is still hard. i can't figure out why. it's so sad for me. i need to find a reason to decode it, so that i can cook better the next time round. this time round, i cook the noodles with salt instead of plain boiling water. also i cooked a dish of vegetables. everything was meat less mine... flour and vegetables... we had prawns, sotong balls, fish balls, chicken, mutton, pork meat with satay sauce and fried chicken wings. we were very filled at the end of the eating session. everything was finished up, leaving the chilli sauce and my pamasen cheese and a little of the oily spaggatti. we still have cheese cake as desert.

follow by that, we played blackjack, dai dee and texas poker. of course, money was involved though as small as 10 cents games. i did win some during the blackjack and daidee but lost all my winnings and some money in the game of texas. desmond was the sole winner, winning back like $10 from us.

follow on, after we left siew lee's place, i followed jiahui to his relatives place. i wasnt really expecting to go up because i don't know them at all. but my best buddy's mummy wanted me to come up, so i just have to say ok. going up with the laptop in my hand, i was thinking what should i be expecting. when i reach the door, i was greeted by my buddy's sister and she brought me in. i greeted everyone in the house "uncle, aunties, xin nian quai le." with a smile in my face. guess what? everyone ignores me. did they hear me or they were just busy playing their mahjong session? hmmm....

after that we headed home. another long day... =)

No comments: