Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009

for a while i have been thinking of what should my this year's resolutions be? and finally it came to surface up my mind... and it will be pinned up at the side of my blog...

I have the whole year to fulfill it! and i will do to the best of it!!

Not in merit, my Wishlist / Resolution for 2009:
1) Complete reading the Holy Bible
2) Complete reading 5 Christian books
3) Connect group multiply from 1 group to 3 group
4) Early or on time for every reporting of duty in ministry
5) Clear my Harvy Norman Debts
6) 1 overseas trip within Asia with friends
7) Saving of S$5K
8) Weight drop to 70kgs
9) A new desktop for gaming
10) Revamp my room and house with new furniture
11) Improve on my fashion sense
12) Hopefully a female date

that's all for now...

2009,

I don't get ready for you,

you get ready for ME...

No comments: