Monday, January 12, 2009

My first official part time job

after i have finally ORDed, i have also started to find jobs... and it was real tough to find a job. i don't understand why... this is so sickening... and so i soon got more and more desperate and i bought papers and stared looking for temporary jobs. i spotted this promoter job, promoting magazine, so i give it a try... it was great! i soon find myself starting to love this job. talking to people, seeing so many kinda people... talking is so fun!

despite all the fun, the manager, Daryl and his part time promoters, were all good to me. they thought me lots of sales technique. now it is time to let these skills manifest and show some results... tomorrow is a better day with more sales and more experience for me always. i pray that i'll get to learn things everyday during my work.

below are the magazines that i am promoting;

The Economist
Forbes

Business Traveller
Newsweek
Ya Zhou Zhou Kan
National Geographic
Reader's Digest
Discovery Channel Magazine
Discover
Business Week
The Edge Singapore
The Asian wall street journal

drop me a SMS or a message to find out the promotion and pricing before the offers ends...

No comments: