Sunday, June 24, 2007

Embarking into a new journey

as my course continue, the amount of time for me to sleep is getting lesser and lesser. the amount of water that i am suppose to drink also cut down tremendously. I'm lacking water in my body and thus, I'm sick now. just the 3rd day alone, i have gotten throat infection and flu. though its not killing me, it is irritating me a lot.


i wonder how long must i sleep to cover back the hours i missed sleeping. my eyes were like popping out and often getting tired easier now in the morning especially. every now and than will keep yawning and yawning a lot.

hope everything is going the right way now for me and hope no one will hinder me my clearing my debts as of now. yesterday i nearly had a quarrel with one of my friend over MLM stuff. where got such good things as find 2 friends to join under me and earn 9k every month? to me its a con because the top people get everything and they will be asking you to bring in more people and their pocket will grow fatter! i don't know if he is new to MLM or what but i hope he wont get cheated.

my prayers to God;
Dear almighty God, full of grace, i really hope my path will be
cleared
from obstacles as of now so that i can clear my debts in time and in
peace!
and i also hope that the weather will be better these
days, the weather can make one fall sick easily and i am
falling
sick already! please please don't make me fall sick. i know you know
that i have
a tough body but that does not means that i have no weak point. please
spare me and everyone a thought. thank you. with my humble heart i pray to
you,
Amen.
i hope after this prayers, everything will be fine and i will be able to lead my normal life again.
btw, i have friends selling customised polo t shirt designs and men's T-shirt. do quote my name and i hope you will have a cheaper price.

No comments: