Saturday, June 16, 2007

should i or should i not? choosing friends carefully

wilson has agreed to pay me back SGD7000 and SGD1000 every month but he failed. he cut his line shortly after he agreed to pay me that amount. being so proud, he actually hurt my pocket, trust and friendship with him because of the way he treat me. i have endured him a lot but today, i have to let it out. he's really a jerk that only knows how to smoke, play game and NOT FIND A JOB! as he say i want to find a job that will suit me.

why didnt i saw that clearly before i agree to help him? i regretted a lot by helping this jerk! played my money real bad and made me into unnecessory debts. now i have to souce out the money by myself and clear them myself. some kinda friend he is!

but the more important thing is,

should i get back from him by knocking at his door?
should i pity him or not?
should i give him a longer time to pay back?
should i forgive and forget????????

please leave your comments as i am really stuck in a spot.

No comments: