Sunday, June 17, 2007

Leadership camp

i was away for course on 2 weeks and i have learn a lot of new things throughout the course. a very fruitful one but it's sad that we have to go on out own ways as the course ended. now i have embark into another level of training, which i think it will be over very fast. i HOPE it will be fast! it will be a 4 week not enough sleep course! damn!

hope i don't have to spend much on "unnecessary" items as i am now very tight on my budget. I'm so tight with my budget till i have to ask help from friends... its just not me... i felt uneasy borrowing from others and now i also have fear lending to others. i wonder when can i finish clearing my debts and have sufficient money to save up?

should i work in restaurants to gain experience?
or should i stay a little longer in the army?

hmmmmm......

No comments: