Saturday, June 16, 2007

The stone hurts, but i see my friends giving me first aid!

*BANG* the stone drop hard on me every month, and this month was the worst! as i was on course now and i still need to buy some stupid stuff. so sad...

i got to know some new friends over there and i was really happy to know them. i hope that even after the course has ended, we will still be able to find time for some outing and hope that all will be able to come. we had lots of fun during the 2 weeks and i have also learn a lot of things even though some of the lessons are really boring and dry.

before the course starts, my unit always like to find trouble with other units at the guard room but after this course, i will do my best to stop this rubbish as of now.

the bills came flooding my mailbox and all were like going to overdue and yet i still cant think of a solution. i was real stress... thanks wilson, you busted me!

No comments: