Sunday, June 1, 2008

Granny's death anniversary...

today is my granny's death anniversary... all of the uncles and most of my aunts and cousins were here... was glad to see them...

so i got to talk to my gu gu's son, which is my cousin on shatec... got a few good pointers from him. indeed that being a chef is really not an easy job, but it was my passion. so i won't complain much but i will face my fear and overcome it. i will overcome my hear of heat and cuts in no time. yeah!

i have to overcome the temptation of eating food with chilli, as it numbs my taste buds, and spices up the food. i have to get use of not eating chilli!!! it is a torture to me... but i benefit for the long run... i must learn to taste good food!!! endure the temptation of no chilli!!! wahh!!!!!!!!!!!

we had lunch together at dunno which restaurants as a whole family... a total of 15 pax sat down, ate and chat. we were all planning to go to "shao tou" in china, to visit my oversea ancestors!! waoh!!! never been to china before and i was excited to hear that we will be going. the trip was planned and we are all looking forward to it... though i will miss Christmas celebration in church, but i will not miss new year's celebration for sure this year! this Christmas will never be the same as before... so is new year's eve!!!

i simply cant wait for the day to come!!!

anyway, i have decided to extend my ORD date to december because i will be jobless while waiting for school to start. so might as well get more pocket money from army before i leave... hahaha

No comments: