Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RE: The upside down week

Dear God,

i thank You for the powerful wisdom and strength that You have blessed me with. i am now able to withstand more stress and workload. i am indeed a stronger person now. thank You Lord. i thank You again for the clear vision that You have painted in my mind. i am able to see the end result of the things that i am doing now. thank You Lord. i thank You for the gift of righteous heart that You have planted into me. i can now say out loud that I WALK ON RIGHTEOUS PATH! thank You Lord!!

But Lord, for the past 7 days, things is not going my way. i can feel the difference. it caught my eye that people are doing the wrong things all over and they show me faces, grumble and even throw temper at me when i correct them. what's wrong with these people? have i done wrong by teaching the right thing? why was it so hard for them to walk the right path? was the wrong path easier to walk? but when i walk the easier path, others will be hit by the mistakes that i made... i have been trying to make a difference in my workplace but people are detesting me because of my righteous way of work. You said in your words that "THE RIGHTEOUS STANDS FIRMLY AND WHEN HE WALKS, HE WILL NOT TUMBLE." what should i do so that they will understand that the things they do were wrong? when then they will learn? God, shed light on me and lead me well! tell me what to do so that i can bring them to light and not hide from darkness...

i have been thinking of excusing myself for not taking part in all the exercise now. should i or should i not? they took me for granted and i really sometime feel like throwing them back everything they have asked me to do. by doing this, am i being selfish?

Lord, i pray that you will enlighten me tonight and give me visions and appear in my dreams... what should i do? i am lost!

a troubled righteous kid
Patrick

No comments: