Sunday, June 15, 2008

it just gets better...

i can't believe the craziest thing in the world... every hiccup that came upon my life was taken away AFTER my prayers... Woah! can't believe it... i just felt better and better unknowingly. Peace was with me! financial prosperity wasn't that much because i don't know how to ask for it. of all things i know how to ask but not in terms of financial... i was funny... i can pray well for everything but not in financial.

this whole week, i can feel that my work load have been lifted up so badly that i find myself lost during working hours... suddenly a lost of direction because i have finish most and in fact all my job. i couldn't believe it. i think my official working hours are like 4 hrs plus only because i act fast in work.

saturday matthew, my first platoon commander, treated us dinner at NYDC bugis. he's back from oversea only for 2 weeks and its my honor to have diner with him and we had a great time catching up. he's left with 1 1/2 year more to graduation. hope he will do well in his scholarship. he rear a golden retriever which i love most among dogs. i can't wait to have one myself! was surprise to know that there's a lack of chefs and cooks over there... the pay was like 30 euro per hour of work! but there is a problem, the people there are racist! hmmm.... i believe by fasting and prayers, things will work out well in the name of the Lord!

i was bumped with an business opportunity again today and the speaker found my needs... the speaker offered me this plan and i am now in the midst of thinking if i should give a try or not. very confused now... every time i get confused, i will sleep. reason behind it is because your mind is overloaded and you need to calm your mind and let it rest before you can take anymore information. stress is not part of our life at all... but we humans created it! crazy us!

crazily more in love with the creator of the universe for He can provide every thing that i am in need and shortage of. He provides me all things in my difficult times... i trust in Him! my Lord and Saviour!

No comments: