Sunday, June 1, 2008

the official start of my job

after the trip to Taiwan, i have officially took over the job of transport. suddenly i felt that i was so jam up with so many things to do. i have another round of safety management system audit preparation, transport indenting and checking of paper works. these have been hard on me. that was just work. i still have personal things to do like reading the Bible!! have been lagging too much that i have to spend time catching up the chapters that i have missed. i believe that i can catch up!

from the time i had my last entry, i start to realise that i have been using a lot of my mobile phone to do callings instead of using office phones.... i have to get use to using office phones... i have to get used on not to depend on my mobile phone so much... my mobile phone bill will shoot like rocket to the sky... that's what i fear... despite that i still have my own personal usage. that seems like adding oil to fire !!!

even at the midst of all these busy time, i get to see myself able to handle more stress level in my daily life... i can imagine how busy Jesus was when He was in His ministry. the stress that people looked for him for this and that. for me, it was just a part of his busyness... he was way more busy than me. no horse run!!! i lose to him, that's why he is called God! i wanna be busy with what He is doing, and not doing what others are busy with...

June 1st to 21st is a one hour daily prayer chain... i wish i can have time to pray for that long everyday. my daily job pins me up so badly that sometimes my job ends around 8 plus 9... by than i was so shaq out already... my new officers says that i am at war everyday... so busy with transports and paperwork.

i believe that i will have more time when i seek Him and do His things first!

No comments: