Friday, March 9, 2007

Armskote and Admin

As planned, today I have to open armskote and I was late for flag rising. After flag rising, I had a buffet breakfast in the cookhouse. Though food wasn’t really that nice, at least I get to fill my tummy to full because on other days, we were only allowed one serving and the auntie will say “later not enough; cannot take already.”

Today is the second day that Zaini was sent to detention. As I can see from the men that I once lead, the mood of everyone is uncommon; the past cheerful and noisy men were quiet today. The man book out after lunch today and I still have to stay in camp to open armskote to allow the guards to send in their weapons. After closing my armskote, I tried to finish my unfinished matters, typing out the blog that I have not been doing. I even planned what’s for tomorrow’s PT in camp.

No comments: