Friday, March 9, 2007

IPPT and FFI

I came back after ORD dinner for a night just to take part in IPPT the next day but heaven was not by my side. It started to rain before the warm up and everything was delayed. Half the mood of taking part in IPPT has already faded away. But I still hope that the rain will stop soon but it got worst after that. At 1000 hrs, the conducting officer cancelled the run. I head back to bunk and sleep. I was supposed to go to Singapore Safety Driving Centre with Fahmy to book for a basic theory test but I was too lazy and decided to book it on Monday night instead. I fast asleep and woke up at 1500 hrs.

I was bored that time and I called Ranger and chat with him over SMS and we agree to meet up and have movie and dinner together at vivo city. I went to Yishun area, near where he stays and had a light dinner before meeting him for a heavy dinner.

He came down buying dinner for his mum. We soon left after I finish the carrot cake that I ordered just now and followed him up his house. After delivering food to his mum, we headed to Vivo city, wanting to watch “Mahjong Kong Fu” but Vivo was not showing, “Apocalypto” was selling fast and left with first row seats. We decided to watch something else. We watch “Gridiron gang” in the end, a show with the lead actor ‘The Rock’ and his American football team. A very touching true story that every happen in the world. After that we went to Change village to have a light supper before he send me home.

No comments: