Friday, March 9, 2007

COS Part 2

After 2359 hrs, I did the most shameless thing in my life, I actually ask Ranger to sneak out of camp with me and head to Jalan Kayu and tabao prata! I can’t believe my own action. But it was really fun. After I had my prata, I went to sleep in the air condition office till 0545 hrs to wake up just to raise flag.

After my flag rising, I had my breakfast and as usual, first parade and area cleaning but after these, the man have foot drill lesson for their upcoming ORD parade. Marching in the sun was never fun because it sucks. After dinner, I met up with Wilson for another business discussion on manicure and pedicure. We have a working engine and we now have to start the engine and it is a very difficult process because the engine parts and function and skill are very foreign to the two of us. We had a hard time trying to understand the engine so that we, the spare parts, can help to run the engine more smoothly.

Hope that this engine will help me gain a good positive business experience.

No comments: