Sunday, January 21, 2007

COS again, clear extra

This is my number 7th extra duty that I have done and I am still having 7 more to go. Still a lot, but I’m still doing good. Till now I am still wondering why I couldn’t sleep well last night, is it because of some flies that flew from the drainage and stared sucking my blood? I can feel that there is only 1 of them and just one of this blood sucking machine have made mi unable to sleep for the first time. I was really sleepy that time and this fly just kept sucking blood from my feet! I scratch my leg from 0300 hrs till 0600 hrs. I know the time because I kept looking at the time. I have never felt so irritated before. As the sun starts to rise, I drag my heavy body to the toilet to wash my blankets, pillow case and clothes that are all dirty and waiting for me to wash.

Everything was done before lunch and as I always said, weekend duties were the best duty that I will love to do because no one will ever come and disturb me. Lunch wasn’t really that delicious as long as I think of the carrot cake. Ranger said that he will come back to camp to company me but didn’t tell me what time he will be back. I am so bored in the big building, as though I’m a security guard, guarding this building and even security guards works in pair but I’m alone. Nobody to chat with.

I have a number of things to do by tomorrow. As my bloody camp pass has expired last month, I got to make one new one ASAP before I got into anything with security issues. As I have nothing much to do during a weekend duty, I have finally sat down and think of what I really want to achieve in the year 2007 and why.

Revolution of 2007
1. Stop smoking
To save more money for better use.
To improve my health.
My mum doesn’t like it.

2. Save money and cut down on unnecessary entertainment
Once I have cut down smoking, most of the money issues will be settled.
Spend lesser on fast food.
Getting old enough to be a father, its time I settle down, so I will need money for my wedding.

3. Slim down and get fitter to look more better
To keep away all kind of funny sickness like flu.
To have the idea body I have always dream of.
I don’t really look good with my tummy popping out and also with a double chin which make things worst.

4. Start to study for basic theory again
I can’t wait to pass my basic theory; I just have no idea why I can’t pass.
I want to have a class 3 driving license before I leave the army so that I can use it soon.

5. Debt free life
I want to make money work for me and not work for money.
To keep my mind free from stress, need not stress about money issues but just need to stress how am I going to spend the money that I have just earn.

6. Learn how to manage things better, anything will do
I wasn’t really good in managing things in a short time but good for a long run; I want to learn how to manage things fast, effective, error free and second to none.

7. Learn something new this year
Acquiring a new skill is what I always wanted to do but I will prefer to learn cooking and plumbing first. Either way will do.

8. Find time to start cutting and cooking food
I must start practicing before I get myself enrolled into shatec.

9. Get a new computer
My computer has been with me since I was in secondary 3, really time to change one.

10. Get back what I lost
Whatever I have lost, be it love or money I want them all back and I’m still thinking how to.

These will be the goal of 2007 that I wish to fulfill. There are more than 10 in fact but this are the top ten that I will want to achieve first as these are the most difficult things to achieve! Till than, I'll tell ya what happen to sua_ku at night tomorrow.

No comments: