Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TGIF

It’s Friday again and it’s my off day! Time really flies… and I slept like there is no tomorrow, having no respect to the sun. I should be out with the sun but instead I’m with the moon. Haha! Seems like I have stop dating the sun and started dating the moon instead. Angelia asks Fahmy out for a stroll anywhere and he said Tampines, he called me shortly asking me to tag along. It was around 2 plus that time and I was about to go to east point shopping centre with my mum and sis to buy daily needs stuff.

It was since a very long time since we done shopping together because of the schedule that we have differently. This day for us to go shopping together has finally come. We shop and bought a lot of stuff, total bill was $350, mainly instant noodles and can foods. We have to take a cab back home as there were too many things. As I was shopping, Fahmy kept calling and rush me because he was shy with that little girl alone. I only manage to meet them at around 6 plus near 7. They watch a movie “Mahjong kongfu” I wonder how the show like is. Soon we met up and 3 of us sat down at McDonald for some snacks and drinks. Just as Fahmy kept asking me to go for a drink, Shaq called me up for a drink. Something tells me that he is feeling troubled because every time when he ask me out for a drink, is when he feels sad or troubled and will pour out all his sorrows to me to listen and awaits for my advices or comments.

I met him in the train’s last cabin as it is our hotspot. We will always meet at that corner no matter what because we know that it is not crowded at the end. He started telling me about his working life and plans for his future. The 4 of us soon reach boat quay and again headed to colour zone, thank goodness that the temperature is not as cold as the weather outside. As the small little girl got to work, 2 of us just drink and chat our way as Fahmy played pool, having quite a number of free games before he join us. Fahmy left around 2330 hrs to catch the last train back to Pasir Ris, leaving me and Shaq. We chat as usual and we soon left because we are getting sleepier. We headed back home and have a good sleep.

No comments: