Friday, January 12, 2007

An offline blog (Week 1)

It has been days that I tried to log in to blogger.com to continue the story of me but it seems that I really had a hard time just by signing in! I and I gave up, so while my memory is still fresh, I will vomit out all the lifetime learning that sua_ku has learnt during these days…

I was doing duty on the 2nd day of New Year! Peaceful is the only word to describe my duty. Sleeping and playing game is the only thing I did. And when night falls, the man of Charlie Company started to return, bit by bit. Like a group of people running a marathon, crossing the finishing line bit by bit.

On the 3rd day, my so called disciplinary master known as my CSM told me and Brian, my Armskote assistance, the LRI (Logistic Readiness Inspection) will be next week. The two of us, plus Ferhan, my new assistance work till late everyday just to meet the deadline. We did painting, cleaning, labeling items and re-arranging stuff in armskote. We worked through lunch and dinner, racing against time. It was soon Friday and we finally manage to complete most of the important stuff. We are only down with a few more paper to go before Monday.

Myself, Fahmy and Ah wee (both store man) went to boat quay for a drink to vomit out all complains that we had over the job that we were assign to and were suppose to do. We return back to camp on a Saturday morning just to complete it. Work starts at 9am and all dead hungry, we thought that canteen was open but to our surprise, it was not. We work with empty stomach. Typing was never the same because I can’t afford to have any mistakes in it. Still feeling the alcohol grinding in my stomach and the tipsiness that is spinning in my head. Mostly were all numbers and it’s really confusing and stressful for me… We finally manage to finish it. It was really chaotic and messy as there are so many numbers. And the first 3 numbers are all the same. It really made my eyes go wild.

Finally, we finished the work that we are supposed to do. If I remember correctly, I headed to cine leisure’s Kbox with ghostie with his friend and her friend’s friend. 4 people in total. It was suppose to be a vent out anger session or rather happy moments but I don’t know why I kept singing songs that is sentimental that will make Wilson think of his past times with his girl. I just don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I only know how to sing these songs and it’s my best in these songs. We ended at around 2 or 3 plus and we all headed home.

I hardly work and party hard like that. It was never me to do this kind of stuff, partying and drinking, making myself tipsy and enjoying myself with my friends. Sleeping very late for few nights have made me difficulties sleeping early at nights and thirsty for hard liquor. Having no idea why… Is my mind telling me that I need to enjoy because I have been working hard on my brain for so long? Or has my brain’s wire snap? Or am I just simply to stress? And if I am too stress, what am I stress about? Could it be my career? Or love life? Or financial freedom life? Sometimes, I wish I can have all 3 problems solved and need not worry about my daily necessary needs, and start to worry for more important things…

No comments: