Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy hour at mess and round 2 at colour zone with 2 CSM

Nothing fun has happened in the day but quite a number of anger with my man. They went breakfast without me; I was so irritated with that matter because I can get scolding for that. Nothing much to do the whole day, I didn’t exercise and roam around like a dead man, having no idea what to do, I just waited for 1800 hrs patiently just to drink and get drunk because of someone that I like.

The party started as usual, had a small talk and had food and beer after that. There were 2 ladies invited to help us host the event but end up is we are the one entertaining ourselves. we had BINGO for that night, everyone was issued with a sip of paper with different numbers in it and there are 3 prices to be won, and I was lucky enough to win the 1st price, $40 Book voucher, 2nd price, Food voucher but no idea how much and 3rd price is a bottle of 1L DFS Vodka Absolute! After the games, it was free and easy and all started to leave the mess and go back to their own bunks to rot.

Happy hour is supposed to be happy where everyone will drink till drop. This happy hour wasn't really as happy as when my 1st year friends of army are still around. everyone know each other and we were closer, Ranger told me that this happy hour has a lie drawn between regular spec and NSF spec, and it was quite a clear cut about that as when I just give a glance to everywhere, its all like that. NSF will stick to NSF and didn't really communicate with the regular much. I miss those times of happy hour with my old friends a lot.

I sat down with Raja and Sean, my outgoing and incoming CSM respectively, Danson, Ranger, Terrance and Victor and started drinking and chatting away again. I have never misbehaved myself when I am drunk or rather feel tipsy. In fact, I have never got so drunk before, I told everyone that I wanted to get drunk tonight but I failed. Ranger's face was as red as a red apple; everyone was quite worried about him. Some even tease him; even shake his head to make him feel more terrible. Being evil, I just sit there and laugh at him. Feeling terrible, he made his own way back to bunk.

The rest of us, including Jacques, headed down to colour zone to freak Fahmy and Ah Wee out of their wits. When we open the door of the pub, the 2 store man of mind was shock to see all of us but later start drinking with us; we were also surprise to see the 2 girls from our unit to be there too. I told Fahmy that I wanted to get drunk tonight and all he said was ok. I tried to drink as many as I could but I just don’t feel high enough and in fact I am getting more awake instead. Soon I got bored and sat there and stone, I walked over to Weiling and played “wu gui wu gui tiao” to entertain myself. All I know is she kept losing and I just kept laughing at her. We left nearly at 3am, all waiting to head home. Jacques refuses to pick up any passenger because of the last vomiting case, so we all took a cab back to camp to rest for tomorrow.

No comments: