Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A long drinking night

After a hard day work, there is always a reward for a drink. Even though it’s coming from our pocket, we don’t mind because at the end of the day, we are getting day offs and besides that, few more hours to pay day! Ah Wee & Fahmy (both my wonderful store man), Terrance & Victor (both my good clubbing NSF friend), Jacques (my PC) and myself went for a drink in colour zone. We ha d a fun time there drinking, singing and talking. Working has not been so good because we hardly get to drink with my colleagues after work.

We drank, sang and play pool. It was really enjoyable. All getting tipsy and high, laughing at each other and bottoms up all the way. Walking more zigzag than a double zigzag yellow line. We sang till closing and headed to a coffee shop to fill our stomach from hunger. Victor was so high that he made his way back to an ATM by himself and manages to find his way back. We can see that he is totally high and can fall anytime when he lost a bit of his balance.

We headed to UOB Plaza’s car park to hitch a ride back to camp with Jacques’s dad’s car. Jacques was still wide awake and he still can do things at a normal state. Just that everyone was worried about the drunken victor, worried that he pukes hard in the car; I was sitting beside him at that point of time. I have to provide him with a plastic bag in case he pukes. The journey was smooth and he was still doing alright, no road block or traffic jam. The car was silent, less Victor’s drunken voice complaining that he is ok and it’s his first time getting drunk like that. The lonely dark road leading to our camp have a total of 4 humps and the humps are quite high, after we cross the 4th hump, Victor was quiet. I was thinking that he might be tired after talking so much and have decided to take a rest by keeping his mouth shut for a few minutes. It was our company doing guard duty that very night and we had access back to our bunk.

Suddenly Victor wanted to vomit and tried hard to open the door but fail because of the auto lock system. Few seconds later, he let out the smelliest smell of vomit that I have ever smelt before IN THE CAR. He even puke on my hand but I can forgive him because I know he didn’t do it on purpose, I can see that he really can’t hold the vomit for anymore longer. It makes me felt weak and wanted to puke like him too. Thank goodness that I can still take it. He was dragged out by Terrance to vomit on the bushes; I got down helping Terrance. Jacques got down too, angry and mad because of the vomiting case. Jacques requested me to wait for him at the officer mess to help him wash his dirty car.

Two of us had a hard time trying to get the dirty potion clean. It’s impossible to get rid of the smell; all we can do is to get rid of the stinking vomit. We did our best but the smell stays. Jacques soon parked his car and I headed back to my bunk for a wash up and change to my sleeping attire and fall dead on bed.

No comments: