Monday, January 1, 2007

The last and the first

Few more hours to go before the year 2006 come to an end. It seems like you have just finish reading a chapter of a book, a book that has got thousands and millions of words learn and spoken, thousands of things to learn, thousands of things to do. I hope my 2006 history will not be repeated in 2007. A new beginning for me, you, him, her, them, they, anyone, everyone.

I was talking to her last night over the phone; she is going to Malacca for a countdown with friends. I was initially quite sad to hear this because I know I will be missing her after she left Singapore. I wish I can be by her side but I think it was too early for me to do that. We’re still friends, not even dating yet. I don’t wish to frighten her. We talk a\over the phone since 2200 hrs. I receive a lot of calls but I chose to ignore them as I want to spend time talking with her as I know that I won’t have the chance to do that for the next 2 days.

Suddenly the line got cut off. As I was using earpiece, I did not know that the line was cut off and I was thinking why she is keeping so quiet. I thought that she is playing a prank on me. I flip on phone open and saw the most disturbing thing I have seen for the day, “No Network Available!” I can’t believe my eyes what actually happen. The line just got cut off so sudden. I was pissed because I have to restart my phone so that I can call her again. By the time I called her, her mobile was already off. She went to bed and slept without telling me good night. Quite sad at that time, I told myself that “hey maybe she got incoming call la, so no worries” I tried again later but still I couldn’t get her to the line. I tried until 0300 hrs and I gave up. I couldn’t sleep well that night because I miss her.

I woke up at 0630 hrs tried calling her again but still no answer. She had left already. Very sad, had my breakfast and headed back to sleep.

My ex boss who is my ex OC, came back from Brunei, no idea why, I was glad to see him. He seems to have shrunk! He’s not that big size the last time I saw him. Or maybe it’s my eyes playing punk on me? I don’t know but I’m really glad to see him. He passed me some DFS stuff to pass to someone else. Haha…

I headed home after my friend took over duty from me. On my way out of camp, my sis kept asking me to buy breakfast for her as she is too lazy to go down and buy herself. I was a little reluctant but I still made my way to the market as I have not been to the market for a very very very long time. I walked around the market square, people were everywhere. Pathway was jammed badly, I tried to squeeze through. So many things, I took my time to walk around and observe what’s available and what’s not available in the market. I notice that some of the stall or shop actually had their business flop and have to let go off the shop. Now I know which shop sells what thing, before that, I only hunt what I want and did not bother to explore and remember. Guess what, I brought Chivas back from the market for a drink tonight!

I brought breakfast home, buying carrot cake, you tiao, butterfly, salted puff, soy bean curd and juice and 9 layer quay. I have never had such great breakfast for such a long time! I wish that I can have these occasionally but it seems so impossible. Every time when I woke up from my bed is already around 1030 hrs plus plus, nearing 1100 hrs already and by than when I walk the market, everything left behind are those “fresh” stuff. I rather continue my sleep in bed till lunch time!

By the time I finish my breakfast, or rather brunch, it’s already lunch time. So tired, I headed to sleep to gain energy for tonight!

No comments: