Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sleeper’s days

Once I reach home after my duty, I realize that I didn’t sweat at all as I was in air con bus all the way. Once I hit my bed, I fall asleep till late again as usual. Waking up around 1900 hrs or so, I start to have my dinner and thereafter stone for a while.

Not long later, Ranger called up and asked me out for coffee. I agreed and changed and wait for his call. Dressed in long sleeve shirt, jeans and shoe, fearing the cold wind, I stood at the “NO PARKING” car park zone for him to pick me up. He arrived shortly after we hang up. We went to changi village just to have a cup of coffee for me and a glass of ice Milo for him. We brought a bottle of green tea and headed to the beach to let the sea breeze hit against our face. He bought some snacks that he brought from Malaysia and of course I remember to bring my K5 mp3 player as well. We sat down and talk about life and marriage.

We headed home before midnight strikes and fall back to the dwelling place of my bed again.

No comments: