Tuesday, January 16, 2007

STM Day

What the heck have I done on this very day? Not much memory of what I have done on this day but all I remembered was I receive a call from my OPS SGT saying that I will be the ammunition in-charge for tomorrow’s training! I was really shock to hear that because my CSM did not inform me and yet it was my OPS SGT who informed me. I clarified with my CSM and prepare the necessary items over the phone, especially papers, I even ask ranger to tag along with me. I was at colour zone once again. Fahmy drag me there again and also at the same time, to look for someone. Don’t really wish to think much on it, let alone asking me to type it out. It just made me feel quite sad, that’s all. It is nearly 6am when I reach camp. Again I sleep like a dead log.

No comments: