Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Forgotten

It was a day that I have forgotten what I have done... dead tired even after long hours of sleep. All I remember was I met up with Wilson and his friend, sat down at McDonald and talk till 1900hrs or so and headed to ghoby ghaut to sign my insurance. After that I return back to camp because I will be on duty the next day. I bought a big bottle of green tea back to share with Ranger. I showed him some poker tricks video and he looked very amazed after viewing it.

After the video, the office was back to its quietness, I began to do the most stupidest and shameless things that I only did in Kbox! As I sign, my hands started to follow the actions of the lyrics. By doing that, I didn’t realize that Ranger was recording it! He showed me after I was done. Instead of asking him to delete, I did the most stupid thing again, I ask him to re-record again because I think it was not as good as what I have thought. Thick skin enough, I performed in front of his camera phone again.

Now Ranger was a threat to me. He threatens me jokingly asking if he should post this up to friendster or youtube. I was shock to hear that. Feeling afraid now, I only have to adhere to what he wants me to perform. What a shame… We soon ended the acting and all and fall asleep on the bed in office.

No comments: