Sunday, December 31, 2006

Company Only Slave (COS)

The last time I had my duty was last month and doing duty as a slave was never stressful, and i mean it, never stressful. Though I will be busy, but occasionally ONLY! Somehow the bad thing about doing duty is, you sleep the latest and you wake up the earliest. Nothing much can be done when doing duty, you can't leave camp, you can't do this, you can't do that, bounded by so many rules...

I have always tried to make my duty a simple and easy ones. I'll finish all the errands that I am suppose to do and prepare the stuff for the night errands, but today is different. I'm leaving all the stuff untouch and I'll do it tomorrow morning instead because I'm too lazy to do it. I'm still in a holiday mode though...

Supposing to wake up as early as 0730 and take over at 0800, i woke up at 1030 hrs instead. I just love weekend duties, nobody will disturb me! I stone in my bed till lunch time and went for lunch. The mama cat in the cook house had given birth to 5 small kittens, they were of pure black, black with white patches, some look like grey? I don't know but he just look like that with a bit of stripes here and there. This mama cat was a very poor mama cat. Having no idea who is the papa cat, the pregnant mama cat have to take car of her 5 little kitty. So poor thing. I had nothing to feed them except the chicken rib meat that was given to me, tearing up the meat, feeding them slowly. You can see from the mama cat's eye was kinda watery. I don't know if cats eyes are watery or not but when it "meow" it moan in a very sad kinda voice. It's trying to tell me "please give me more food, I'm still hungry!" I gave all the meat given to them, they were still hungry and I couldn't do anything. I headed back to office to play game after a light lunch.

Westwood Red Alert was a very old game, and yet it has never bored me before. I played from lunch till dinner, can you believe that i actually lose track of the time? Yes I did! I went up to change to y number 4, go for my simple dinner and after that follow on by a simple flag lowering. It started raining again today at around 1735 hrs. My mood was gone half because the sun was not even up for more than 24 hours in total. Thank goodness that it only rain for a few hours. The rain subside and stop.

What kind of duties and which duty makes me bored? Weekday COS or weekend guard duty. Why? Because I have never ending errands as a COS as you can understand the phase "Only Slave". For guard duty, I am responsible of this and that, which makes me busy and feel exhausted easily! I hate performing guard duty! I even have to answer for anything that went wrong which is not done by me. So many responsibilities in hand. But the biggest responsibility that I have in my mind when I am doing guard duty is, the camp.

Security issues was never fun to mess with. Have to follow standing orders, this orders and that orders. So sick of orders! Thank goodness that i am not doing guard duty today if not I really have no mood doing it. I might be sleeping all the way till my end of duty. Haha!!

No comments: