Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The last day

It has been raining very heavy ever since the day after Christmas, weather is so cold that it is so good to sleep at but I’m still online editing my blog layout. Wilson had helped me out in all those HTML code that I am never familiar with. Thank you so much for the help if not I would not have such a nice blog layout. He helped me out on the clock, countdown timer, and counter.

Just as I was listening to the song B J Thomas – Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head.mp3, with no worries in mind, my dear friend Wilson, broke the peaceful night that I was having AT THE WRONG TIME. He told me over msn that he is leaving for India this morning on a wrecked vessel. My eyes widen and everything comes to a still… If he was leaving on a vessel it’s still ok with me but it’s a wrecked vessel, a vessel that all kind of shit can happen.

Though he always makes a lot of fuss on me, make a hell lot of scolding on me, I didn’t take it to heart because I remember a quote he told me before “If you (which is me) can handle me (ghostie), you can handle all the bosses in the world.” Initially I thought that he was bullshitting but when I take a step back and observe, which is really true. He has gone true much more shit than me. Though I’m still in the army and after I ORD, I’m so new to the society because I have never work in a cooperate world before.

He changed my life a lot. Currently a small little rhino with a little horn now that use to be a shy tortoise, he taught me how to fight back the right way at the right time. I have been learning a lot of things from him every time we meet up. He is like a lecturer to me, a lecturer of life.

We have a lot of things in common; we love sentimental song, oldies and funny video clips. We can just sit down in front of his computer and sing till dawn, watch funny movies that will makes us laugh till tears. Now he is gone for a 3 week journey to India, I’ll be left alone in Singapore; I will miss this friend of mine that I have, having no clues if he will make it back safe and sound. Brother, I’ll be waiting for your return! We chatted till dawn and he goes off to work and I fall on my bed and sleep.

Life still has to goes on…

Woke up at lunch time… had my brunch and stoned and thought that I will rot and decompose away but it just doesn’t happen. Haha… Today is not just another ordinary day I had, it’s a day where my buddy had left on a wrecked vessel and his return journey will be left unknown.

No comments: