Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve night at Devil’s bar

Chester has been trying to ask me out for a Christmas countdown at devil’s bar since the 23rd and I have been hesitating because of financial problems that I am facing. I told him that it is not convenient for me because I’m currently broke. He told me to have fun instead and he asks me not to think of money issues as he is willing to help me. I was quite reluctant initially but thinking it again, I’ll be alone at home again and I might as well go out and have fun better than rotting at home. It is really hard to find a true friend that will say this to you when you are alone or troubled or whatever you name it. In short, a friend in need is a friend indeed. Thanks a lot Chester!

I decided to go and have fun with Chester, Weijie, Victor and Terrance. Oh, I even ask Eddy along as well because he is also alone. We were there as early as 2030hrs and there is only a few souls wandering around Devil’s bar. As the clock draw nearer to midnight, the crowd flocks in and the party starts… We partied till dusk, Chester send her friend back home and the remaining of us headed towards forum’s MacDonald. Weijie head back to camp after his MacDonald’s big breakfast. Victor and Eddy both shared a cab home and now, just me and Terrance. We headed to the S11 behind and had a heavy breakfast before we head back to catch the first train back to Tampines.

I receive a present from my sister. It’s lying on my bed, I was too tired to open it, so I left it on the floor, had a hot shower and fall flat on my bed and sleep like a dead log.

No comments: