Saturday, December 30, 2006

A troubled friend

Wilson SMS me early in the morning, telling me he was really sad. I ask him to share his problems to me, he started pouring out all his complains to me. As promised, I lend him my ears. I felt very helpless after listening, I was unable to help him out. At the same time I think was thinking as well, what will I do if I was in his shoes? His problems were challenging enough for me as the probability of me facing these problems were high, extremely high.

I went over to his place, cracking my head and trying to help him out by thinking of a good solution out. We still couldn't think of anything in the end. I can see from his facial expression that he felt the burden was getting heavier and heavier. Too heavy that he needs to take off and rest but the situation does not allow him to do so. We headed down to his employer's place to have his uniform return. He changed a job. Hopefully he will get his next interview over soon and have a strong foundation in his new company and fight all the way up.

On the way back while in the train station, he kept telling me this "I miss her a lot!" Its good to dote on a girl but sometimes too much is bad. I don't know what will really happen if too much is given. Is this an example just in front of me? Is this message trying to tell me not to be too good to my love one? Or is there another reason behind it? I have no idea but all I can do is just know what am I doing in the future.

I wanted to ask him for a walk at the beach, letting the breeze gently hit against him, letting him pour out all his anger. Motive, to make him relax himself before he gets mentally unstable. but we didn't go. It was too far and i also feared that it might rain. We head to his place instead. We watch TV till 8pm and he headed back to his parents house to have dinner and stay a night over there. He complains to me that he never like being alone... I've done my best by accompanying him for a few days, I hope he won't feel shit after all.

We send me to the nearest bus stop, he kept thinking that I am heading back to Tampines when I'm heading back to camp. He seems to be very forgetful nowadays, maybe its because of the stress. Sometimes I wonder if he knows what is he doing.

Back to my second home, had my dinner rather late today. I hardly eat so late, I was so hungry that i had 2 packets of instant noodles. Not surprisingly! I can eat more than that! Haha!!! Suddenly my phone just rang. It's Jonathan and he said that he can return the money he own me by tomorrow. I was very happy to hear that but i won't know if he will busted me or not. I love friends who keep their promises, and i treasure them!

Weather was very cool last night, so cooling that I actually have to cuddle myself up like a new born baby. Not long after, I couldn't take the coldness and i woke up to cover myself with my green blanket. Before i slept, i was thinking how is my friend Wilson doing now.

No comments: