Thursday, December 28, 2006

A warm raining day

It has been a long time ever since I had a very long sleep. It felt like I just resurrect from the dead… Felt that my lungs are tight as though it has never had air running inside for a long time. I slept on my left shoulder the whole night and I could feel that it is so powerless when I woke up in the morning. I massage my own arm to regulate the blood flow.

As I was still sleeping in the day, I heard my phone rang a lot of time. It was real irritating… I wanted to slam my phone down to the ground hard because it has been disturbing my sleep, but I dare not because I don’t know when I will be getting my next phone… Having no idea, I just lowered the ringing tone and went back to sleep. Soon, my battery died after ringing for so long. It left me quietly to sleep.

I woke up around morning and started playing Audition using his account. Suddenly there was one SMS message in my phone. it was from Wilson! He’s back home. His trip was cancelled because the captain decided to call it off because of the earthquake that happen in Taiwan recently. I was glad that he was back and I did not question him about his cancelled trip any further.

I went over to his house and see him. It was evening already by than. We spent another few hours talking crap as usual. As we chat, we watch TV program from Starhub digital set, TV program 12, which is discovery channel. Both broke at this time, we had maggi for dinner instead of having packet food bought from kopitiam. I headed back to camp at 2300 hrs as I have to assist in SOC and hopefully this time I won’t get busted again.

The home or house that I have always been talking about was actually my camp. It has got almost everything that I need and it’s a good stay in there. I had a mini fridge, fan, washing machine, computer (even though it’s slow), television, Xbox, mini radio and what else? There is nothing more that I can think of, a good place to stay at. Talk about food, I got a cupboard of instant noodles, sausage, water boiler, cups, bowl and eating utensils, different washing detergents for my bowl and clothes. Basically I have all the basic needs I have. What more can I ask for in a camp?

But so what having everything that I have in camp? I had home sick occasionally because I miss my mum. No blanket is warmer than anything when my mum pulls a blanket over me when I was asleep. All I can say is, I miss those days when I was a child being showered heavily with motherly love! I wish that sooner or later, there will be a girl who will do that to me too, a mother, a lover, a partner or a very close friend. How I wish that it will happen soon…

No comments: